I'm always on the look out for helpful hints on how to make my life more organized, and even better when I find ways of doing it in a greener way! No running here and there and buying this and that. Just using things I find around my home. My husband happened upon an awesome post from Twisted Sifter with just such easy, green ideas that I just had to share with you! I take no credit for coming up with any of these ideas, but I'm sure going to make use of many of them indeed. Hope you enjoy and can take away some useful ideas as well!
If you have other, creative, green ways to organize, declutter and/or simplify life, please share it with me and other GG readers and comment below! Enjoy and happy organizing!
1. USE OLD LEGO TO HANG YOU KEYS UP
2. USE AN OLD BULLETIN BOARD TO HANG JEWELRY
3. USE A CUPCAKE WRAPPER TO CATCH POPSICLE DRIPS
4. USE AN OLD MUFFIN TIN TO ORGANIZE JEWELRY
5. USE OLD CD CONTAINERS TO STORE POWER CHORDS
6. USE FRISBEE'S TO HELP PAPER PLATES KEEP THEIR SHAPE (OR HOLD THEM AT A PICNIC)
7. JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TO TIE A TIE
12. REUSE TOILET PAPER ROLLS TO ORGANIZE SMALL POWER CHORDS
16. BECAUSE EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TO FOLD THAT DARN FITTED BED SHEET :)
25. (AND YOU'RE NOT USING HARMFUL CHEMICALS!)
27. SHOULD WORK WITH GLUTEN FREE TORTILLA'S AS WELL FOR A GLUTEN FREE TACO SHELL :)
28. ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT TO DO WITH THAT LITTLE PIECE!
29. THIS IS GREAT! IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CONTAINER, NOW YOU CAN JUST POUR FROM THE BAG WITH NO MESS.
31. WILL BE DOING THIS SUMMER FOR SURE!
32. JUST USE A NORMAL SHEET OF PAPER!
40. GREAT FOR BUSY LIVES
41. BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE WAY TOO MANY BAGS
43. USE AN OLD PAPER TOWEL HOLDER FOR YOUR RIBBONS
44. USE A SHOE HOLDER TO HELP ORGANIZE YOUR PANTRY
45. SIMPLEST AND CHEAPEST MONEY CLIP/KEY HOLDER
46. USE SHOWER CURTAIN RINGS TO HANG YOUR BAGS
47. USE A FINISHED 6 PACK BOX AS A CONDIMENT CARRIER/HOLDER
48. USE A LIFESAVER TO HOLD YOUR CANDLE IN PLACE
49. USE A WINE BOX TO ORGANIZE YOUR SHOES