Friday 7 September 2012

Market Time Again!

Twas the night before market, and all through the house, the tv was flickering, but thankfully no mouse...

Tomorrow is market day again for Hayden. Thus we made the trek this afternoon to Calgary. I now sit on my in-laws couch, with "Say yes to the Dress" playing in the background, getting my stuff ready for tomorrow. No, I'm not selling anything, but I'm doing a little prep work for you all. I'm actually excited to report that I have 7 meetings with vendors tomorrow at Millarville! 5 have set dates for their features already and the other 2 are a follow up. So my paper work and notes have to be in order so I don't forget anyone! I so cannot wait to share these amazing businesses with you and tell you about their rockin' product. Get ready for some awesome features coming soon!

Along with the market, we also get to have some fun this weekend (not that the market isn't fun. Quite the opposite actually). We're taking our little girl to the zoo for the first time, and then we head to Sylvan Lake to have a couple days with my family. This will include delicious suppers (I'm going to make the cauliflower cheese bread for everyone and see how they like it! The trick, don't tell the boys what it is before they eat it:)) playing games, taking pictures and of course, the corn maze! This has become a family tradition and is always fun.

For all of you in the Calgary area, come on out to the Millarville Farmers Market tomorrow, 9am - 2pm and check out the vast plethora of wholesome, good-for-you products and pleasant vendors. It's sure to please everyone. Cost is $2 upon entrance.

Have a happy weekend, whatever you find yourself doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment